[GNC] Cannot Obtain Lock error?

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sat Nov 7 11:04:06 EST 2020

On 11/7/2020 9:32 AM, Chris Green wrote:

> Yes, I know (and mainly agree with) all that, I am a fully fledged
> (well, ancient) chartered software engineer with lots of letters both
> before and after my name if necessary.
>
> I was just trying to aim my comment at non-computer people and,
> anyway, it is beginning to drift away from the original issue.

I was just trying to clarify -- non-computer people should not try to
use an alpha version even if they really really need that new feature.
It would be asking for trouble. I, or you, would automatically know what
we would have to do to make it safer. They do not.

Michael D Novack

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.