[GNC] Annoying Register Issue

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 13 10:41:53 EST 2020

Les, that tells me it is an input issue on the offending laptop. Check
your input method is the same on both.

I too thought of the Insert mode toggle but that usually isn't available
on a laptop with a single key. (therefore difficult to toggle it by
accident) You may have a key-combo which toggles this on and off, check
your keyboard preferences.

Regards,
Adrien