[GNC] Annoying Register Issue

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:02:08 EST 2020

Thanks for the reply Tommy.

I have used the Flatpak version of GC since at least 4.0 on the same
system.  This is the first experience of the issue described.  I often
issue the flatpak update and nothing has updated since GC 4.2.

I am running this on a Lenova w541 and just checked the insert key, but
to no effect.  However, there is a "Windows" key and that did remove an
entry.  ???

For what its worth, I have two of these laptops, both running the same
version of Linux Mint and I just installed GC 4.2 via Flatpak on the 2nd
one and I don't have this problem problem.  Weird.

Les