[GNC] AQbanking ofx.log

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Nov 14 18:31:42 EST 2020

Shyam,

The http 400 status *is* the bank's response and it means that either that you're not connecting to an OFX-Direct Connect server or that the server thinks that the HTTP request is malformed.

Have you confirmed at http://ofxhome.com that your bank supports OFX-Direct Connect and has recently tested satisfactory? Are you sure there are no typos in the URI?

Regards,
John Ralls