[GNC] AQbanking ofx.log

Shyam Acharya svacharya at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:57:02 EST 2020

John/Frank -

Thanks for your comments. The URL is correct and I see them in OFX-Direct Connect database. But I don’t see any successful attempts. BTW the institution is Merrill Lynch.

I managed to get the list of accounts based on my username and PWD. But when I try to download transactions I get the error. So I think they are locking me out or as you suggested OR do not support OFX. Will try calling them. I did log into my account to see if there was a request to authenticate. There was nothing.

But again, thanks for taking the time!!

Shyam