[GNC] Apparent Miscalculation

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Nov 15 12:57:47 EST 2020

Eric,

Where you went astray in answering before was second-guessing my question: I asked you to report on specific entries in the price database. As I expected, you found the problem when you finally looked where I was trying to point you.

The reason that it was a problem is that GnuCash looks for a direct price before trying for indirect ones, so if it finds a direct price no matter how old that's what it will use.

Regards,
John Ralls