[GNC] List Replies

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 19 00:22:56 EST 2020

Yes, I'm well aware of what the MacOS client does as I use it daily. I
don't have an *iOS* device though.

And the question wasn't about the buttons' current behaviors, but rather
how easy it is to send to *any* e-mail address in any part of the
header, or the body of the message. (and not just the list address or
reply-to header)

Regards,
Adrien