[GNC] List Replies

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:43:52 EST 2020

Well, I'm glad this got thoroughly discussed without folks getting
thoroughly disgusted.

It seems like the boilerplate that appears in every list email could,
instead of reminding members to always reply to the list, it could let
people know if they need help replying to a list message privately, they
can reply to the list asking for help with that.

I can't help believing the occurrence of needing to private reply when not
knowing how will be exceedingly rare compared to the current frequency of
people failing to reply to the list.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis