[GNC] Shifted Details Invoice Addresses

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 19 13:33:13 EST 2020

Take a look at the custom CSS in the options. I'm suspecting there is
something there causing this block to float-right instead of float-left
or else an errant large margin or padding exists for that block.

If you aren't familiar with CSS and you can reply with an exported
example invoice (rather than a screenshot), I can take a look at the
underlying HTML in the report to see what is wrong.

I'm still on 4.1, but I don't see this problem on my invoices. I'll be
updating to 4.2 soon and will double-check to see if a change was
introduced there.

Regards,
Adrien