[GNC] How to Manually Match transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 19 19:06:26 EST 2020

Frank, I think it would still be proper to use a current asset account.
Should something interrupt the transit, the funds would not come out of
the original asset account.

But really, this now sounds more like a situation of simple clearing.
I'm not sure the second date is necessary any more than if you write a
physical check to a friend and they don't cash it for a week.(or longer)
I suppose one could always include this clearing date in the Notes or
Memo if it was thought to be important.

Regards,
Adrien