[GNC] Wrong starting balance

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:30:08 EST 2020

Liz:

If I understand correctly, at some point intentionally or unintentionally
you were able to move a previously reconciled transaction from one account
to a different account without changing the reconciliation status.  I just
tried that in release 3.8 and I received a warning that the reconciliation
will be cancelled.

Do you remember which release of GnuCash you were using at that time?  I
cannot test release 4.2 so I cannot check whether a new bug report needs to
be filed.

I believe that user action is equivalent to my previous description of
changing the account GUID of a given split line which has a reconciliation
status of 'Y'.  If not, someone please enlighten me.

David Carlson