[GNC] Help on daily cash income and bank statements

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:52:39 EST 2020

Assuming you have a simple setup. You need an income account. This could be
named Daily Sales. (If you want to keep cash sales separate from credit
card, debit, etc.  then you may need subaccounts for each.)
Suppose your cash  sales for today are $538.24 and you deposit all of it
into a bank account.
The transaction should be
Credit Daily Sales 538.24
Debit Bank Account 538.24