[GNC] entry point error after recent automatic windows 10 update

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 23:36:51 EST 2020

Laurel,

I'm sorry you're having these troubles. Many windows users (myself included) are successfully using gnucash on windows. A search online showed several very old email threads with this error; however, they were from users of a repackaged version of Gnucash from a group called portableapps.

Is it at all possible that yoga are trying to use a portable version of Gnucash?

David T.