[GNC] Tab bar icon text

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Nov 28 14:06:29 EST 2020

1st, when starting a new thread, just send a new message to the list
address rather than hitting 'reply' on an old thread. Your post got
buried in a thread from 2 weeks ago.

On topic, perhaps one machine has a custom CSS file? I'm pretty sure you
can hide the labels with CSS. (or make them the same color as the
background) But you would have had to do that intentionally or copied
someone else's file who did so. By default, the labels are visible. (an
early iteration of 3.x had them not there at all if I recall, but that
change was soon reverted.)

Regards,
Adrien