[GNC] Tab bar icon text

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Sat Nov 28 15:06:18 EST 2020

Thanks, on both counts.

I did indeed edit the CSS file on the machine without text. I had the text size set to 0.

Will

On 2020 Nov 28, at 11-28 13:06:29, Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

1st, when starting a new thread, just send a new message to the list address rather than hitting 'reply' on an old thread. Your post got buried in a thread from 2 weeks ago.

On topic, perhaps one machine has a custom CSS file? I'm pretty sure you can hide the labels with CSS. (or make them the same color as the background) But you would have had to do that intentionally or copied someone else's file who did so. By default, the labels are visible. (an early iteration of 3.x had them not there at all if I recall, but that change was soon reverted.)

Regards,
Adrien