[GNC] GnuCash 4.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Nov 28 14:41:59 EST 2020

This sounds like you're trying to run a GnuCash built for Ubuntu 18.04 on 20.04. Boost (and ICU) version their libraries so that you have to at least re-link (and often recompile) anything that depends on them when you upgrade. Apt should have taken care of pulling in the correspondingly linked GnuCash unless you built it yourself.

Regards,
John Ralls