[GNC] GnuCash 4.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Derek Zehr dehrtobe at daystar.io
Sat Nov 28 17:35:15 EST 2020

Thank you everybody. I did build it on Ubuntu 18. I thought that was
implied by the fact I was running version 4.1, since the package
managers don't have that new of a version. Sorry.

I will probably just install from the distribution, if Adrien says he
couldn't built it on 20.04.

Will I have an issue with my gnucash files if I go from 4.1 to 3.8?

Derek