[GNC] GnuCash 4.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Derek Zehr dehrtobe at daystar.io
Sat Nov 28 17:38:56 EST 2020

What's the best way to get this version 4.1 off that I built? Dependency
issues with libboost are making it seem impossible to uninstall it. I
still have the build directory, and ran "sudo ninja uninstall." Before I
trace down and try to fix the errors it's giving me, can you tell me if
there's other ways to just delete the existing gnucash
files/installation and just start over?

Thanks,

Derek