[GNC] Split Transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 1 22:00:49 EDT 2020

I'm not quite following the results from your second paragraph, maybe
screenshots could help.

But I'd think of this as a 3-split transaction.

One would show the amount debited to the account in total.
The other two would be for each type of interest, as credits to their
respective (or the same) income account.

So if regular interest was '5' and bonus interest was '20', the
transaction would look something like:

Dr. Savings			25
   Cr. Interest Income			5
   Cr. Bonus Interest Income		20

If you use the same Interest Income account, then simply use the Memo
field for the detail info to distinguish the bonus payment.

Regards,
Adrien