[GNC] 8.1.1. Find Transaction

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Sun Oct 4 00:00:11 EDT 2020

Regular expressions are beautiful and powerful things. Perl (the language) was a laboratory for extending the reach of REs. In your travels you may come across PCRE regular expressions; that is Perl Compatible Regular Expressions. They are stunning.

Once you get the hang of even basic REs, you’ll wonder how you ever made do without them.

Make sure to get yourself a text editor with good RE support, because they are enormously useful for editing text.

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
“…whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.”