[GNC] Gnucash Nightlies with AqBanking 6.2.4beta

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:44:03 EDT 2020

Am 04.10.20 um 23:02 schrieb Jeff Albrecht:
> On 10/4/2020 12:33 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> since today thee Gnucash nightlies contain AqBanking
>> 6.2.4beta:
>> https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/maint/?C=M;O=D
>> https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/?C=M;O=D
>
> I'm not understanding. I'm not seeing any nightly dated 10/4/2020 or
> later? "On 10/4/2020 12:33 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:... since
> today thee Gnucash nightlies contain AqBanking 6.2.4beta:"

Everything below https://code.gnucash.org/builds is related to nightly
builds. In contrast to the stable releases at sourceforge, they are test
versions — save your data and setting before using them!

The nightlies come in 2 flavours:
* win32 for Windows and
* flatpak for Linux.

The next level is the branch:
Most important — at least now — is Maint, the bugfix branch which will
lead to Gnucash 4.3.
Master is the feature branch wich will lead to GnuCash 5.0

Then there can be special branches which should be explained by their
creators.

Finally there are the build logs to help us, the devs,  to determinate,
why a build failed.

Depending on your OS you should usually just select the most recent
build from the sent links.

:
>  - Jeff

HTH