[GNC] Gnucash Nightlies with AqBanking 6.2.4beta

Jeff Albrecht jeffa at rodaw.com
Sun Oct 4 19:52:44 EDT 2020

If I'm reading this corectly then the maint branch doesn't have the
AqBanking 6.2.4beta in it yet?

  - Jeff

>>> https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/maint/?C=M;O=D

--
Jeff Albrecht KF7CRU @jhalbrecht /

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's pain only for others.

It's the same thing when you are stupid.

/