[GNC] Invoice Payment

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Oct 5 04:25:43 EDT 2020

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 09:12:07 +0200
Oliver Arnold <o.arnold at projektbox.de> wrote:

> I have a customer with two different business entities. Every month,
> I write an invoice to each entity. Unfortunately, I receive ONE
> payment for both invoices on my bank account. My question is: How to
> I process this invoice payments? Since I use an online account to
> sync my bank, I have the issue, that I can not really split the
> booking.
>
> Thanks for ideas

This is the same problem as one where of a charge of 100, 80 was paid
to the vendor, and 20 went to a tax withholding account.

Have a look at the varied answers to the problem.

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2020-October/093407.html
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2020-October/093418.html

Liz