[GNC] Solving printer issues

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Mon Oct 5 01:41:23 EDT 2020

Brilliant!  Thanks to all of you for this guidance. I never realized before that ‘export’ will produce an html version.

However — I have not yet been able to change the title of the General Journal, not in the Gnucash window (clicking on ‘apply’ doesn’t work), not in the Firefox browser print settings, even though I have done it several times.  How can I change (actually, not change but add to, the title ‘General Journal’ so that it will print on the document as ‘General Journal BE 175’?  Doesn’t work in Gnucash & doesn’t work in the browser with the print settings, etc. . . .

Anita