[GNC] Solving printer issues

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 5 20:37:03 EDT 2020

HTML is just plain text.

So open it with a text editor. You'll see the document structure below
the first <body> tag.

Headings like titles usually are bracketed with <h#></h#> tags. The one
you want is probably the <h1></h1> text as it *should* be the primary
heading of the document. (I admit, I haven't looked at an exported
report myself lately to confirm)

There are a plethora of HTML resources online if you need further
assistance. It is pretty straightforward for most cases.

If you get really stuck or lost, come back to this thread and let us know.

Regards,
Adrien