[GNC] Fwd: Changing report title of the General,Journal; was: Solving printer issues

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 13:44:54 EDT 2020

On 10/7/2020 8:50 AM, Christopher Lam wrote:
> Usually https://bugs.gnucash.org/ would be the preferred reporting
> mechanism, but this one will be fixed for 4.3 onwards.

I was not (re)reporting a bug clearly already reported. I was
apologizing for not earlier confirming what a user reported and
explaining why that happened. Unfortunately most of the time an end user
says "I can't do XYZ" it is because not knowing how. It wasn't until
clarified that HAD been where should be to change, had done what was
supposedly correct.

In other words, most of the time an end user "reports" a bug, not a bug
but misunderstanding how to do something This one really was a bug.

Michael D Novack