[GNC] Changing report title of the General,Journal; was: Solving printer issues

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 14:25:12 EDT 2020

So I understand that the bug will be fixed in 4.3.  Thank you very much!  Glad to know that I did the right things and could not change the report title for the General Journal.  However, I did not know it was a bug so I didn’t report it as such.  Thanks everyone for your attention to this and your help!  Anita