[GNC] invoices

John Mitchell JMTF at comporium.net
Fri Oct 9 17:40:13 EDT 2020

I would like to have the 'Payments' become a default setting on the
printable invoice. Does anyone know how to do this?
Thank you, John
--

John Mitchell

JM Tax&Financial LLC
16115 Heron Run Dr
Tega Cay, SC 29708
803-984-5667

888-242-6785 fax

JMTF at comporium.net <mailto:JMTF at comporium.net>

JM Tax & Financial LLCis an Investment Advisor registered with the
State(s) of South Carolina. We offer advisory services in the state of
South Carolina and other jurisdictions where we are exempt from
registration. This communication is not intended as an offer or
solicitation to buy, hold or sell any financial instrument or investment
advisory services.