[GNC] Will the file myStuff.gnucash work on Linux & Windows machines?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:56:42 EDT 2020

Hi Chris,

Yes I looked at Syncthing a little while ago but at the time it just seemed
easier to go with the existing Dropbox/FreeFileSync setup.  I wasn't sure
how Syncthing would handle the situation where for example I had a laptop
turned off for a period of time that wasn't sync'd up and I then fired it
up while I was out and about.  I assume from your "across the 'public'
internet" comment this would be handled ok as well, if that's the case I
might take another look at it :-)

Cheers David H.