[GNC] Will the file myStuff.gnucash work on Linux & Windows machines?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:01:53 EDT 2020

Ah there's also the other use case - I didn't think it would handle the use
case where I have only one laptop on and I update Gnucash data on it and
then shutdown that laptop and then fire up another pc elsewhere in the
house.  It seemed to me that this meant the other pc wouldn't be updated -
sounded like I'd need a NAS as intermediate storage so that the files were
always sync'd ok ??

Cheers David H.