[GNC] Issues with Balance Sheet report in 4.2

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 12 13:35:21 EDT 2020

I'd start with changing the Levels of Subaccounts from '6' to 'All'

Then make sure that Display > Include accounts with zero total balances
is *checked*.

Then in Options > Accounts, select every single account. (you can select
the main parent accounts and choose to include all sub/child-accounts)

Now, every single account should be visible.

If not, perhaps one or more of the missing accounts is marked as
'hidden'. You'd have to select the missing accounts in the Chart of
Accounts tab, click the Edit button and uncheck the 'hidden' checkbox.
Then re-run the report with the above settings.

Regards,
Adrien