[GNC] Windows is AQBanking OFXDirect fixed? - Re: GnuCash Nieghtlies: aqbanking-6.2.5, gwenhywfar-5.4.1, libofx-0.9.15; gnome.Platform-3.36

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 23:31:21 EDT 2020

Hi Jeff,

Am 19.10.20 um 03:44 schrieb Jeff Albrecht:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone and/or any developer has tested the maint .exe
> to see if the AQBanking OFX direct deposit account setup wizard works
> correctly now, and if OFX Direct downloads are working.
> https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/?C=M;O=D

As I am in Europe, I can not test the OFX part. I can tell you only that
libofx related parts will now behave like the macOS version, which got
that update earlier.

For the Aqbanking part the macOS version is behind now. But the fixes
there have primary been for german FinTS backend.

> Are maint builds safe for production? Or should we wait for 4.3 on
> 2020-12-27? https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Schedule

The nightlies are test versions. Each night can break something else.

OTOH if nobody tests them, bugs can survive until release.

Ideally the test versions are run on a sparse or a virtual machine.

:
>  - Jeff

~Frank