[GNC] Windows is AQBanking OFXDirect fixed? - Re: GnuCash Nieghtlies: aqbanking-6.2.5, gwenhywfar-5.4.1, libofx-0.9.15; gnome.Platform-3.36

Chris Graves mohavebaked at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:31:05 EDT 2020

Jeff,

I tested last nights Windows nightly with the following results.

Setup wizard was able to successfully create the user account and download the account list, but it didn’t  populate them in the list of accounts.

Creating an account manually resulted in the following error, but it did create the account.
Error - unable to update account spec

Downloading transactions worked just fine.

Chris