[GNC] Make PDF from reports

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 10:20:27 EDT 2020

 It looks to me like a printer problem and not a GnuCash problem.
If you are on a Windows PC open Notepad and see if you can print a  test document from there.If you are on Linux open your text editor and to the same thing.Ditto for other's like Apple... I guess.
Alternately make sure you have the correct printer selected when you try to print from GnuCash.
Try opening one of the built in reports and printing it.
If none of the above works maybe someone else here on the list can pitch in.