[GNC] Make PDF from reports

Mike Brady mikee.bunch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 20 12:01:53 EDT 2020

I’ve had a similar problem. Saving to PDF directly from Gnucash (3.x in my experience) doesn’t do the paging, titles, headers correctly. It’s been that way for a long time. Best workaround is to use the print-to-pdf pseudo-printer in your operating system. That way, the PDF is generated as if it were being actually printed. Windows 10, for instance, has a “Microsoft Print to PDF” printer selection that works, unless it’s been removed by somebody.