[GNC] Make PDF from reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 20 12:02:25 EDT 2020

If I recall correctly, there is are PDF issues on Windows and Mac. You
should be able to Export the report as HTML, open with a modern browser
and print to paper or PDF from there. You'll need a PDF virtual printer
however. Win10 includes one built-in and you might be able to install it
separately on Win7, but if not, look into Bullzip. It is free for
personal use.

Regards,
Adrien