[GNC] cash basis and accrual basis

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 22 05:14:37 EDT 2020

It isn't a 'view'. If you want to work on cash basis, you record the
transaction when money physically (or digitally) changes hands. If you
want to work on an accrual basis, you record the transaction when the
expense is incurred or the income is earned without regards to actual
exchanges.

Regards,
Adrien