[GNC] Button1 & Button2

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 17:30:43 EDT 2020

I was under the impression that "Button1" refers to the primary button, and "Button2" refers to the secondary one. Those were typically called the left mouse and right mouse buttons, respectively, but with customizable hardware, directional references were discouraged. But, I'm not any sort of expert.