[GNC] Button1 & Button2

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 23 02:22:51 EDT 2020

Hmm... Thanks, didn't think of that context. The documentation
definitely needs improvement then, because it is not clear that
'Button1/Button2' refers to the mouse or trackpad and *not* buttons one
is supposed to see on the screen. The doc reads as if it is telling you
'where', rather than 'what', to click.

Regards,
Adrien