[GNC] Reverse balance option does not apply to account reports

p32 at tuta.io p32 at tuta.io
Wed Oct 28 18:02:48 EDT 2020

Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for the confusion. I can
confirm that the Transaction Report handles the Debit and Credit values
in the same way the ledger does.

My question was related to the Account Report. When I open an account
ledger and use the Reports menu to generate an Account Report, I am
presented with running balance values that are exactly the opposite of
the values that I get in a comparable Transaction Report.