[GNC] Reverse balance option does not apply to account reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 28 18:36:08 EDT 2020

Hmm...

Okay I tried these:

Liabilities:AP

1. Open register
2. Reports > Account Report

Result - this generated an AP Aging Report, not the usual 'Account
Report' one would expect.

Liabilities:AP

1. Open register
2. Reports > Transaction Report

Works as expected

Liabilities:(Other Liability)

1. Open register
2. Reports > Account Report

Get a report titled "Transaction Report" and it does look similar to a
Transaction Report, but options are more limited like Account Report,
not advanced like Transaction Report, the results are correct, *but*
indeed the signs are not honoring the preference. (negative means
greater liability)

Either file a bug, and/or just use the Transaction Report to start.

Regards,
Adrien