[GNC] [GNC-dev] Gnucash server going offline shortly..

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Oct 31 12:55:04 EDT 2020

Well, this clearly didn't make it out before my UPS died.
Power has been restored and services should be running normally again.
Please let me know if you notice anything not working.

Note to self, the UPS lasted a bit over 4 hours.

This is the first significant power outage we've had in 3 years, and
according to our neighbors across the street the last significant power
outage was 6-7 years ago.  So basically less-than-twice-a-decade.

We will see if past performance is any indicator of future results :)

-derek

On Sat, October 31, 2020 11:00 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
> Power is out here due to Tropical Storm Zeta.
> The UPS is down to 30%.
> So I am going to cleanly shut down the gnucash server shortly which will
> take down email, wiki, git..
> I will restart it ASAP when power is restored.
>
> -derek
> Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745