[GNC] Fwd: Crash attempting to import transactions from CSV on W10

A Harvey gah1178 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:57:14 EDT 2020

Hi,
I sent the forwarded message below about a dozen days ago but have received
no comments.  I know everyone is busy and it may take some time for anyone
to reply.  In the interim, I would like to ask two quick meta-questions if
I may:

1) Did I send this message to the wrong list and, if so, to where should I
send it?

2) Should I expect that the maintenance builds are likely to break parts of
Gnucash that previously worked?

Thanks,
-Arthur