[GNC] Fwd: Crash attempting to import transactions from CSV on W10

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:18:49 EDT 2020

Be sure to set the date format on the import page  to match the format used
in your csv file before you try to import.  This is a known issue going
back a long time.  I thought that the current release had been modified to
address this issue, but apparently not.  I cannot check it from here.

Regarding maintenance builds, they may or may not work properly, but they
are available for testing.  Of course, try them first on disposable copies
of your data.

David Carlson