[GNC] Crash attempting to import transactions from CSV on W10

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Sep 1 23:21:37 EDT 2020

Arthur,

This really isn't the right place. Please file a bug report (https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_think_I_found_a_bug._How_do_I_report_it.3F). It's way too easy for reports on the mailing list to get lost. Do keep in mind that GnuCash is developed and maintained entirely by a very few volunteers and while we like to know about every crasher (especially new ones in nightly builds) we have nowhere near enough time to respond in detail to every report.

Regards,
John Ralls