[GNC] Crash attempting to import transactions from CSV on W10

A Harvey gah1178 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:30:40 EDT 2020

Thanks for your responses.

To David Carlson: I have taken advantage of the GNC feature that allows me
to save the format for the CSV files.  I have one for each institution that
I import from and haven't changed them, so I don't think it is a date
format problem.  Also, thanks for the info on the nightly builds.  I
suspected they are work in progress.

To David H.:  GNC 4.1 works fine for me, and as you advise I will stick
with that until the next release..  I often try the nightly builds as I
sometimes find changes that are useful to me.  Just thought I should
mention that I had the problem with the more recent ones.

To John Ralls: I will add it to the bug reports in case it may turn out to
be helpful to the developers.

Thanks again,
-Arthur