[GNC] Installing GnuCash 4.1 There is no Disk - Insert a Disk on Windows 7 x64

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 11:40:07 EDT 2020

This has come up before. As I understand it, this is a problem with Windows and some applications. Past threads on this suggested a registry edit, among other solutions.

I'll note that Windows 7 is no longer actively supported, which means that it might not be the best choice at this time to put your financial information on...