[GNC] Short cuts for things

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 9 16:11:43 EDT 2020

Thanks David. I recalled there was some sort of account search but
couldn't remember how to bring it up. (I don't think it has a menu
entry) This does help find matching accounts, but it does require a few
extra keys to open the desired register. However, it is accessible from
anywhere (not just the Accounts tab) and you don't have to have your
account tree entirely expanded. With a little practice one can quickly
open the desired account.

(note, that would be cmd+i on a Mac, and it would be nice if the focus
were automatically in the search box and if hitting Enter after
selecting the account would just open the register rather than bringing
you to the Accounts tab)

Regards,
Adrien