[GNC] Short cuts for things

david whiting dw at davidwhiting.me.uk
Wed Sep 9 14:41:11 EDT 2020

I often use ctrl+i tab,tab to get to the entry box (it would be nice if it
defaulted to that) and then start typing. This quickly limits to matching
accounts, then it is easy to tab again and hit enter to go to the account.
Written out like this it sounds like a lot of work but in practice I find
it is quick.

David