[GNC] Short cuts for things

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 9 14:36:40 EDT 2020

On 2020-09-09 11:26, David Carlson wrote:
> Another trick that I accidentally discovered is to hover in the account
> tab bar then with the mouse wheel you can scroll quickly through the
> open tabs.. I think down goes right and up goes left, but I have trouble
> remembering that part when it is so easy to switch directions  I suppose
> that might change if you put your tab bar on the side anyway.

Presumably, then, up would go up and down would go down. :-)

{pause to check}

Yes, it does (or they do). That particular one isn't my fave because I
try to do as much as possible on the keyboard, but it's still interesting.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com
https://OakRoadSystems.com